We finished writing this song in the days after 9/11. We lived on 14th and 1st right at the cut-off point. We felt helpless and lost. We didn’t know what to do. There seemed to be nothing we could do. We couldn’t donate blood for tragic reasons that quickly became clear. The only thing that helped besides having each other was writing music and After Autumn was the song we worked on.
Funeral Genius – MAKAR
- My poem – Rape Kits – was published in Timeless Tales Magazine’s Pandora Box Issue 8/15/19
- Nancy Purnell – RETROSPECTIVE WORKS – at Matted 8-1-19
- Both Mark and I were published in Molotov Cocktail’s Flash Legend Mega Issue
- MAKAR ENTERED THE NPR’S TINY DESK CONTEST 2019
- My short story, Nocnitsa, was published in The Molotov Cocktail on 4-9-19
David Murry on When bands disappear – T… David Murry on When bands disappear – T… Don’t put anyt… on DOBBY FREE!!!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
No upcoming events