Funeral Genius – MAKAR
- My poem – Rape Kits – was published in Timeless Tales Magazine’s Pandora Box Issue 8/15/19
- Nancy Purnell – RETROSPECTIVE WORKS – at Matted 8-1-19
- Both Mark and I were published in Molotov Cocktail’s Flash Legend Mega Issue
- MAKAR ENTERED THE NPR’S TINY DESK CONTEST 2019
- My short story, Nocnitsa, was published in The Molotov Cocktail on 4-9-19
David Murry on When bands disappear – T… David Murry on When bands disappear – T… Don’t put anyt… on DOBBY FREE!!!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: emotional abuse
This is what no one will tell you about being in an indie rock band, being an artist really, that you will most likely have to work a job to pay the bills and that’s fine except when you work for crazy people. Continue reading
Because I don’t want to see you. You know who you are. (Disclaimer – There are several yous. But there is one in particular that I will avoid at all costs. And that is the one I’m addressing here.) Why? … Continue reading